Rejuvenate in a flash. When you want a more youthful look without surgery or downtime, injectable fillers are our go-to treatment. New to injectable fillers? This guide will walk you through the injection process, preparing you for a successful first treatment that will leave you looking your best.
Our Filler Faves
With so many fillers to choose from, you’ll find the products you need for flawless rejuvenation at Farber Plastic Surgery. Our injectors are impeccably trained and highly experienced in using all of the products that we offer. Superior-quality fillers carefully administered will ensure stunning results.
Which dermal fillers will we use for your treatment? Dr. Farber will make personalized recommendations after examining your skin and talking to you about your goals. Some of our favorite fillers include:
- Juvéderm®- Juvéderm is a soft gel filler made from hyaluronic acid. It is one of our most versatile fillers and can be used in many facial areas including smile lines and marionette lines.
- Restylane®- Restylane is one of our favorite hyaluronic acid fillers for facial rejuvenation. There are several different fillers in the Restylane family including Restylane Lyft, Restylane Silk, and Restylane Refyne, each designed to provide optimal results in targeted facial areas.
- Sculptra®- If you want to boost your body’s collagen production, Sculptra is the filler for you. We recommend this treatment to patients that want gradual results with minimal touch-ups. After the initial treatment series, Sculptra results can last 2-3 years.
- Radiesse®- Radiesse is a unique filler option. The filler consists of special microspheres that create a scaffolding within the skin. This scaffolding provides immediate lift and support while encouraging your body’s own collagen production. As the microspheres are absorbed by the body, your body’s collagen takes over. Radiesse provides both immediate and long-lasting results. Radiesse is one of the few dermal fillers we recommend for hand rejuvenation.
15 Minutes to a More Youthful You- What Happens During Treatment?
Dermal fillers are administered via injection. You’ll receive a series of tiny injections in the treatment areas. Most patients find the process quite tolerable, but if you’re worried about discomfort, let us know and we can use a topical anesthetic. Many of the filler formulations include lidocaine. Filler injections usually take anywhere from 15-30 minutes, depending on how extensive your treatment is.
Who’s Got Time for Downtime?- What to Expect from Recovery
Recovery after cosmetic fillers is easy for most patients. Plan to be back to life almost immediately with no required downtime. Side effects after treatment include:
These symptoms should be mild and generally resolve in a few days. We’ll provide detailed recovery instructions when you come in for your appointment.
If you have a big social event coming up, give yourself at least a week for recovery. Although you’ll be back at work immediately, you may not be camera-ready for a couple of days.
Bump Up Your Results- Treatments that Pair Beautifully with Fillers
Wine and chocolate, beer and pretzels, and fillers with Botox®. Discover some of our favorite pairings to enhance your cosmetic filler results.
- Botox- Fillers fill in wrinkles. Botox works differently. This neurotoxin relaxes expression wrinkles by temporarily freezing the muscle contractions that cause them. Botox combined with fillers is often used as a non-surgical facelift alternative, in a treatment called a “liquid facelift”.
- Chemical Peel- Chemical peels improve skin quality and appearance. While fillers fade your wrinkles away, a peel can ensure your skin looks bright and beautiful.
- Facelift Surgery- Dermal fillers are often used to enhance and extend the results of our surgical procedures, like the facelift. Fillers restore youthful contours and volume while a facelift removes excess skin and lifts sagging tissues.
Are you ready to learn more about dermal fillers in Boca Raton, FL? Contact Farber Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation with our expertly trained plastic surgeon Dr. Scott Farber.