It takes a lot of confidence to put on a bikini and wear it with pride. A little extra belly flab or muscles that aren’t as toned as you’d like can seriously hamper a perfect day at the beach.
What’s the solution? If diet and exercise aren’t enough to give you beach body confidence, come into Farber Plastic Surgery and learn about our options for non-surgical body contouring.
CoolSculpting and CoolTone are transforming bodies and building confidence for our patients throughout Florida. Call our office at 561-503-2700 to schedule a consultation and learn more.
Non-Surgical Body Contouring- What Are My Options?
Non-surgical body contouring treatments provide our patients with an accessible option for fat removal and reduction. Liposuction is effective, but many of our patients don’t have time for recovery and want to avoid surgical treatments when possible. Our non-surgical treatment options reduce downtime while providing effective fat reduction and muscle building.
Available non-surgical body contouring treatments in Florida include:
- CoolSculpting- CoolSculpting eliminates those pesky pockets of stubborn fat. It uses intense cooling to freeze and destroy fat cells. Unlike diet and exercise, which shrink fat cells from head to toe, a targeted treatment like CoolSculpting allows for precision fat loss. We can focus on your trouble spots and eliminate love handles, double chins, saddlebags, and other areas of stubborn fat.
- CoolTone- The newest treatment from the CoolSculpting family, CoolTone is an innovative way to tighten and tone muscle. This treatment induces muscle contractions, similar to those experienced when working out, that build muscle tone and create definition. The contractions the CoolTone device creates are stronger and more frequent than naturally possible, accelerating your results.
Dr. Farber will help you determine which treatments are most beneficial for you.
How CoolTone Can Enhance Your CoolSculpting Results
CoolSculpting and CoolTone are often used separately, but when these treatments are paired together, they can achieve unsurpassed results. CoolSculpting removes fat, slimming down trouble areas and eliminating the fat layer that covers your muscles. CoolTone builds and enhances muscle, creating sexy definition.
CoolTone and CoolSculpting- Spacing Your Treatments for Optimal Results
- CoolTone- We typically start patients with an initial treatment series of four treatments, performed over a two-week period. Additional treatments may be needed.
- CoolSculpting- One CoolSculpting treatment yields a fat reduction of about 20%. If additional fat loss is needed, a second treatment can be performed two to three months later.
Dr. Farber will create a personalized treatment schedule to optimize the results from your CoolTone and CoolSculpting treatment in Boca Raton, FL.
Recovery After Non-Surgical Body Contouring
Get right back to life after treatment. Most of our patients require little to no downtime after their treatments with CoolSculpting and CoolTone.
- CoolSculpting- Tenderness, redness, and swelling are common side effects after treatment. You can return to work as soon as you’re ready, in many cases the very same day. Recovery side effects are temporary and usually fade within two to three weeks.
- CoolTone- This treatment is essentially a high-powered and intense workout. Your muscles will feel tired and tender, symptoms that should fade within a week. No downtime is required.
Learn more about CoolSculpting and CoolTone in Boca Raton, FL by contacting our office for a consultation.