SELECTING THE RIGHT FACELIFT SURGEON
If you are considering a facelift or any other cosmetic procedure, you will want to make sure that you selectthe right plastic surgeon to perform the procedureWhile facial cosmetic surgery can only be performed surgically, non-surgical rejuvenation treatments can compliment the results of cosmetic surgery. It is important to ask your plastic surgeon questions that pertain to his or her qualifications and expertise in the particular procedure and, most of all, feel comfortable with the answers.
Although all doctors experience the same medical training, all plastic surgeons are not equal. Therefore, it is essential to do your homework first.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery? (You can also check the surgeon’s record with the state’s medical board)
- How many years of plastic surgery training have you completed?
- How many times have you performed this procedure and what were the results?
- Do you have hospital privileges in Boca Raton to perform this procedure and at which hospitals?
- Are you accredited by a nationally or state recognized accrediting agency?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure and are there any reasons that I may not have excellent results from this plastic surgery?
- How long will the effects from my treatment last and will I have any scars?
- What type of anesthesia will be used for this procedure?
- How long should I plan for recovery and when can I resume working and/or exercise?
- What side effects can I expect, if any?
- How long before I see the final results of my surgery?
- How many post-op exams will I need?
Facelift Procedure in Boca Raton
A facelift, medically known as a rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck. Dr. Scott Farber is a Board-certified plastic surgeon in Boca Raton, FL, and an expert in the field of facelift surgery. Please contact us to schedule a confidential consultation. Call 561-503-2700, or click here. We serve South Florida, including West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, for all its cosmetic surgery needs.