Why should women have all of the fun? According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the number of Cosmetic Procedures for Men has increased by more than 106% between 1997 and 2012. Men getting plastic surgery state they are motivated to look good and stay competitive in the job market. Studies report that plastic surgery patients feel healthier, develop better self-esteem, feel less anxious, and feel more attractive in general.
At Farber Plastic Surgery, the following cosmetic procedures are in high demand among men wanting to boost their confidence:
- Liposuction (to remove belly fat or “love handles”)
- Tummy Tuck (to remove loose skin and fat of the abdomen)
- Male breast reduction (gynecomastia) removes enlarged breast tissue or loose skin in the chest area
- Eyelid Lift (blepharoplasty) removes excess upper eyelid skin and removes under eye bags, loose skin around the eyes
- Facelift (rejuvenates skin of face)
- Neck lift (removes excess hanging skin of the neck)
- Laser Services
- Hair Removal (back, chest, back of neck, between the eyebrows)
- Tattoo removal
- Skin resurfacing (brightens and tightens skin of the face for a rejuvenated more youthful appearance)
Treat the man in your life to something special this Father’s Day and wish your special man a Happy Father’s Day from Farber Plastic Surgery! Click here for our Father’s Day specials.